Newport County Dinner Club Books are NOW available at multiple locations for only $20! See where you can pick one up HERE.
On behalf of the Newport County Dinner Club, we would like to Thank you for your support and participation over the years.
This year the Newport County Dinner Club is celebrating 29 years. We have 0ver 70 wonderful restaurants waiting for you. Don’t miss out on this fantastic dining opportunity.
We would like to welcome the following NEW restaurants to the Newport County Dinner Club for 2017-2018:
- Skiff Bar at The Newport Marriott
The following restaurants have fully renovated and changed their names:
- Scampi is under new ownership, it is now Localz Kitchen and Cocktails. They are still welcoming dinner club customers!
- KJ’s Pub is now closed
- Broadway 66 Deli is now closed
- Washington Square is now closed
- Five33 Lounge at the Hyatt is now Gurney’s Hotel and Marina and no longer accepting the dinner club book
- After the printing of the book CRU Cafe decided not to participate in our program, sorry for any inconvenience