We appreciate all of our members and our participating local restaurants who are struggling right now, please continue to support them! Please call restaurants in advance if you have any questions.
On behalf of the Newport County Dinner Club, we would like to Thank you for your support and participation over the years.
Updates for 2019/2020 Book: Please be understanding and patient with all Newport County Restaurants as they go through these most challenging times.
- Genie’s Hookah Lounge is closed
- Newport Playhouse is temporarily closed
- Cindy’s Country Cafe – Currently only valid on Breakfast Sandwiches
- Saltwater will be closed for the winter Nov 1st 2020 – Feb 1st 2021
- Rocco’s will be Closed on Mondays and Tuesday Fall and Winter
- Lucia’s please call to confirm hours during the Fall and Winter
- The Boathouse will be closing at 8 pm beginning in October through the Fall and Winter
- Red Parrot – The 2019-2020 card is now valid for take out Monday through Thursday until November 30 (Card must be presented at time of take out)
- Courtyard by Marriott – Food Service is presently closed
- Sydney’s Portsmouth is Closed
Mainsail is no longer open for lunch and dinner but the Skiff Bar in the Marriott is fully open and featuring the Mainsail’s menu
- The Reef has new Fall Hours:
- Monday-Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday-Friday: 3:30PM-10:00PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 11:00AM-10:00PM
- Becky’s BBQ has new hours:
- Sunday 12:00pm-7:00pm
- Monday-Thursday 11am-7pm
2020/2021 Books are Right Around the Corner!
This year the Newport County Dinner Club is celebrating 32 years. We have over 55 wonderful restaurants waiting for you. Don’t miss out on this fantastic dining opportunity.
We would like to welcome the following NEW restaurants to the Newport County Dinner Club for 2020-2021:
- Stoneacre Garden
- Knot Norm’s